I figured this was in the Sodomy state, California, when I saw the headline. Nope, it’s in the Keystone, Pennsylvania!
The whole damn country is infested and it is governed by the Principalities, Powers, Rulers of Darkness and Spiritual Wickedness in High places!
It IS WHY we MUST PRAY coming against the onslaught of the Enemy and his minions!
See who they are and how they operate here – Principalities, Powers, Rulers of Darkness and Spiritual Wickedness in High places
HUMMELSTOWN, Pa. – A 39-year-old Pennsylvania elementary school teacher has been charged after he allegedly had inappropriate contact with five female students, according to state police.
James William Mentzer, of the 900 block of Innsbruck Drive, Hummelstown, has been charged with institutional sexual assault, unlawful contact with a minor, indecent assault, and corruption of minors (five counts) after a police investigation that was launched on Feb. 16, police say.
Mentzer was a 3rd grade teacher at East Hanover Elementary School at the time of the alleged offenses, according to police. One of the victims was 8, one was 9, and three were 11 years old at the time of the alleged contact, according to police.
Mentzer reportedly recorded the students with a classroom iPad or laptop computer while having them read. He also reportedly had some of the students perform a puppet show, and attempted to hypnotize them with a necklace, according to the criminal complaint.
During their investigation, police determined that Mentzer would pull the students from other classrooms when those classes were being monitored by substitute teachers. He would reportedly have them recite an “oath” in which they were instructed to call Mentzer “Master” and say they would obey him, police say. Mentzer reportedly referred to his conduct as being part of a “master plan.”
One of the victims told police that in January, 2018 Mentzer approached her in a hallway while she was on her way to recess and requested her help with something in his classroom, according to the criminal complaint. Mentzer and the victim were alone in his classroom when he asked her to read passages about “communities” from a packet, recording the interaction on his computer. The victim said Mentzer told her to act out the words she was reading with a giraffe puppet, and would get angry and yell at her when she did not read as the giraffe.
Mentzer also rubbed the victim’s leg, from her knee to her groin area, ignoring her requests to stop, according to the complaint. He would also rub her arm, and allegedly told the victim to look at objects around the room as he did so in an attempt to distract her, the victim told police.
A second victim told police a similar account, saying Mentzer pulled her from another classroom to his empty classroom, telling the other teacher he wanted her help with a project. Mentzer allegedly asked the victim to read about “communities” and act with a pig puppet on her hand. He reportedly recited lines of dialogue while acting with a giraffe puppet on his hand, the victim said. The interaction was also recorded on a computer, according to the victim.
A third victim reported that Mentzer instructed her to repeat the phrases “I will obey you, Master” and “I will obey your commands, Master” while the two were alone in his classroom. Mentzer reportedly recorded the interaction on his computer.
While the victim repeated the phrases, she told police, Mentzer swung a necklace in front of her eyes, instructing her to follow its movement. He also allegedly gave the victim a crown to wear and a wand and stuffed animal to hold in her hands, the victim said.
Hypnosis is problematic for a Christian for several reasons: From Got Questions
1) The fruit of the Spirit is self-control (Galatians 5:22-23). As we follow the Spirit’s lead, He will give us the power to better control our own selves. Hypnosis involves the transfer of control away from ourselves to another person.
2) We are to yield ourselves—body, soul, and spirit—to God. Romans 6:12-13 gives us the formula for overcoming sin: “Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires. Do not offer the parts of your body to sin, as instruments of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God, as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer the parts of your body to him as instruments of righteousness.” It’s about control—as Christians, we can let sin control us, or we can let God control us. (See also Romans 6:16-23; 1 Corinthians 6:9-12; and James 4:6-7.) The scriptural formula leaves no room for hypnosis (yielding ourselves to a fellow human being).
3) Hypnosis leads to an altered state of consciousness in which the mind is very susceptible to outside suggestion. That susceptibility is what the hypnotist needs in order to modify the behavior of his subject. However, the word susceptible should concern us. Scripture says to be watchful and “self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8). The hypnotist is not the only one who wants to modify our behavior; Satan also wants to do some modifying, and we should be wary of giving him any opportunity to make his suggestions.
4) Hypnotism is often promoted as a simple way of “refocusing” ourselves and finding the answer within us. As believers in Christ, our focus is to be on our Savior, not on ourselves or anything else (Hebrews 12:2). We know that the answers do not lie within us (Romans 7:18); the solution we need is found in Christ (Romans 8:2).
5) Many of the techniques used in hypnosis are shared by mystical, philosophical, and religious systems, including the occult. The “father of hypnotism,” Franz Anton Mesmer—from whose name we get the word mesmerize—was himself a practitioner of the occult. His method of inducing a trance was very similar to the way a medium conducts a séance. Hypnotism, along with yoga and Transcendental Meditation, has always been linked to spiritual darkness. The newfound respectability of these practices has not changed their underlying nature.
If you go to the store to buy Meat, don't run to the Milk section or the Junk Food aisle looking for it!!
The Meat Section is the True Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Milk Section is likened to those who will not preach on sin and Hell, just a feel good message, the Social gospel.
The Junk Food Isle is the outright false doctrine AKA the prosperity gospel, name it and claim it, the Hebraic Roots movement and other false teachings!!
Feasting on just Milk and Junk will eventually cause you great harm, you can count on it!!
If you appreciate what this Ministry is doing to Expose the Fake Christians, Satanists, Witches, Communist/Socialist Democrats, R.I.N.O Republicans and the assault on our Conservative, True Christian values, please consider a small donation to help us continue and expand. This Ministry is not only under attack by the Enemy, we are now under attack from supposed Christians also. It is what Tom Horn calls 'Blood on the Altar"!